The $79 The $79 The $89 The $89 The $89 The $89 The $99 The $99 The $109 The $109 Organic Percale Luxe Sheet Set
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases
- Super soft, 100% organic extra long staple cotton grown and woven in India, 400 thread count
- Deep 15" pocket on fitted sheet
- Lightweight, breathable, smooth finish - best for warm sleepers and summer months
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) & Oeko-Tex certified
- GOTS-certified textiles meet top standards, from fiber to finished product
- To attain Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, the fabric has been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health
Woven from 100% organic extra long staple cotton, these percale sheets are crisp, super-smooth and cool. Perfect for hot sleepers. Commonly found on 5-star hotel beds.
Boll & Branch
Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry. Warm iron as needed.
I really love these sheets. They are so smooth feeling and just feel very lush and like you’re in a nice hotel. Great quality for the price you’re paying!
Love our percale sheets! Lightweight and crisp, yet super soft! Perfect year round sheeting choice!
I’ve had my sheets for a week... they are super comfortable and great quality. Ordering was easy and I received them quickly. Will definitely buy again
Great value for less money. Very pleased with my new sheets and the European-style pillow cases.
I was quite surprised by these sheets. I went into this purchase with quasi low expectations after reading some of the reviews mentioning the sheets not fitting correctly. My husband and I both toss and turn during the night, and it isn't uncommon for one corner of the fitted sheet to pop off. Luckily, we haven't had that problem, and they fit our Leesa mattress perfectly. They are high quality sheets, and I find them comparable quality-wise to my Pima Cotton Percale Sheet Set from L.L. Bean. As a bit of heads-up, they have a bit of a papery feel that is completely gone by the first wash. After the first wash, they are soft if a little wrinkled. I would like to see the option to just buy the fitted sheet as I don't really use a flat sheet. Other than that, this was a wonderful purchase, and I would recommend this to anyone looking for affordable high quality sheets.
This was my first time buying percale sheets. I usually use jersey sheets but they pill so badly and I get so hot when I sleep. The percale sheets are better than I imagined! Cool and soft. I am so happy. Only request is more colors!!!!!!!